Although we do all our own investigations, upon occasion, we invite guests to join us for the evening. We refer to these guests as "seekers". This page is dedicated to all those seekers out there who were brave enough to join us on our paranormal investigations. NOTE: All persons must sign a Release and Indemnity form. A copy is located at the bottom of this page.
Thanks P.R.O.V.E. for all of your help during preparations for the 2011 History and Mystery "Ghost Walk". In a short time your team worked on four different venues and gave us excellent information. We were all impressed at the professional, careful and positive crew that we worked with. We look forward to working with you again soon.
"My name is Shelly McGuire. Really enjoyed spending the evening with the P.R.O.V.E. Team. They know their stuff!"
"While visiting my new in-laws in Ohio I had the incredible opportunity to go out ghost hunting with Leah. Let's just say the experience I was able to have caused me to dang near throw my phone out the window and bid it ado in Ohio. My husband and I had the most thrilling experience and we hope to do it again when we can make it out that way or if we are lucky when we get P.R.O.V.E out to good ol' Montana!"
Release and Indemnity
TO: (P.R.O.V.E.) Paranormal Research – Ohio Valley Endeavor (the "Sponsor") and Leah Detty and Deborah Jester (founders).
IN CONSIDERATION OF being permitted to participate in a Paranormal Investigation (“Event”), the undersigned, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby:
1. Acknowledges that the undersigned's participation in the Event may include activities that may be hazardous to the undersigned and assumes the risk of injury or harm associated with such participation.
2. Releases and forever discharges the Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") of and from all liability, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, actions and causes of action (collectively the "Claims") in respect of death, injury, loss or damage to myself or property howsoever caused, arising or to arise by reason of or during my participation in the Event, whether prior to, during or subsequent to my attendance and notwithstanding that any Claim may have been contributed to or occasioned by the negligence of any of the Releasees.
3. Indemnifies and holds harmless the Releasees from and against any and all liability incurred by any or all of them arising as a result of or in any way connected to my participation in the Event.
4. Understands and acknowledges that the Sponsor does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for the undersigned and therefore agrees to assume responsibility for such insurance coverage on the undersigned.
5. Agrees that in the event that any provision of this Release and Indemnity is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity or unenforceability of such provision will not affect the remaining provisions of this Release and Indemnity, which shall continue to be enforceable.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE READING, UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEING WITH THE FOREGOING.